Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Straightegy Consulting and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading its content, you agree with the terms and conditions mentioned on this site. In case, you do not agree with the terms and conditions and wish to not be bound by them, you can immediately stop using the website or services offered by it.
• The content available on this website is to inform the audience and for their use only. The content can be changed without any prior notice to you.
• The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information is neither guaranteed by us nor any third parties associated with our organization. By agreeing to the terms and conditions on this website, you acknowledge that the information on this website can be inaccurate to the extent permitted by law.
• Your use or interpretation of the information available on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we don’t take any responsibility at all. It is your duty to ensure that any products, services or information on this website fit your unique needs.
• The content on this website is completely owned and licensed by us. This content includes design, layout, appearance and visuals but is not restricted to these. Reproduction other than in compliance with a notice to copyright which is covered by these restrictions shall be forbidden.
• The brand name ‘Straightegy’ and the associated logo are trademarks registered under the applicable laws of India and are the property of Straightegy Consulting and its owners.
• Your use of the website for unauthorized or illegal activity/ies may lead to heavy fines or criminal charges.
• Without the prior written approval of Straightegy Consulting, you are not allowed to create any link/s to, including but not limited to, another website, app or document.
• The materials and information available on this website, excluding the third-party materials, are owned by Straightegy Consulting. To protect it, the information on this website is copyrighted by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Plagiarism of the content of the website, without giving any due credits or a written consent of Straightegy Consulting is not allowed. In case, there is some content/photos or copyright that belongs to you or a known party, please write to us by email and we will immediately remove that. Under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information, Straightegy Consulting does not provide express or implied rights.
• Straightegy Consulting deals and collaborates with various customers, suppliers, governments and others. To make it easy to understand, words like joint ventures, partnerships and partners will be used to indicate business relationships which will include activities and interests of both parties. These words precisely don’t indicate legal relationships.
• The laws of India govern any dispute resulting from the use of the website or our services/products and more specifically the jurisdiction and local laws of Faridabad, Haryana, India apply.
• You agree to the conditions mentioned here, in addition to the terms discussed and agreed with you individually, by using this website and reading emails from any of the email IDs of Straightegy Consulting.
For convenience and providing relevant content on the website, Straightegy Consulting makes articles, reports, news, reports, tools of third parties available. By agreeing to the terms and conditions mentioned on our website, you acknowledge and accept that the responsibility of the content displayed by third parties, is not ours, neither it is endorsed by us. The Third-party content is only for general information purposes and doesn’t serve as a recommendation or solicitation. Moreover, the third party doesn’t provide tax, legal or investment advice. The third-party content provided on this website is in no way fully reliable and Straightegy Consulting doesn’t take any responsibility for the reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness of the information mentioned by or in relation to a third party. Along with this, you acknowledge and agree to not hold the website or third-party liable, for any decisions related to investment or transaction under our influence, data, and content. Any liability arising out of interruptions or delays in the delivery of the third-party content is not our responsibility.
With the availability of third-party content on our website, if you click on any of the links provided by them, you may be directed to another website, app, document or other material maintained by an entity other than Straightegy Consulting. By clicking on these links or visiting these websites, you agree to do so at your own risk and Straightegy Consulting doesn’t take any responsibility for the content, material, pictures or protective measures like a guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Moreover, the availability of third-party content on Straightegy Consulting websites doesn’t mean, we are endorsing or representing any linked website or the information appearing thereon of the products and services offered by them. The links available is solely for general information and convenience basis, it is in no way associated, affiliated, partnered neither is legally authorized to use any trademarks, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links on Straightegy Consulting.
The website and the available information, materials on this site are provided without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind. When it comes to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness, and third-party content then there is no warranty of any kind that is express or implied. Moreover, there is no warranty whether the site will be free of any computer viruses, therefore, Straightegy Consulting is not responsible or liable for this. Any judgements are not valid for the implied warranties, so the exclusions may not be applied to the implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Damages, if any, occurring directly, indirectly, special, consequential such as lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, programs or data on your information handling system, will not be the responsibility of Straightegy Consulting or any of its subsidiaries, partners, associates or affiliates. Once you agree to the terms & conditions (upon accessing this website or using any or all of Straightegy Consulting’s services/products), you accept to take responsibility for the above-mentioned situations and ensure to not hold Straightegy Consulting or its subsidiaries liable. Any situation that occurs through the use of the website content, materials, functions of the site or inability to use on your hand, and linked website, Straightegy Consulting will not take responsibility for the same.
Although, we strive to keep the content on the website accurate and up-to-date, there is always a possibility of inaccuracies and typographical or clerical errors on the website. In this case, Straightegy Consulting disclaims its obligation to update the site and its materials, from time to time, to improve its functioning and operations. Furthermore, Straightegy Consulting does not take the responsibility of the accuracy, completeness, reliability of advice, opinion, statement or other information available on the website. By agreeing to the website’s terms & conditions, you acknowledge and accept to take whole responsibility for your interpretations of the content and materials present on the website. We inform you to be at your sole risk if you choose to access this site. Along with this, Straightegy Consulting has the consulting rights reserved. To correct any omissions, errors in any portion of the site, Straightegy Consulting can update it without any prior permission or notice at any time.
With the acceptance of terms & conditions, you agree to indemnify and ensure to not hold Straightegy Consulting, its subsidiaries, affiliates harmless. Along with this, you also accept to not ask for any remedial action such as claims, cost, expenses, judgement or other loss relating to the use of this website. If any action is taken, it will be a violation of the terms & conditions.
CHANGES TO THE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
In its sole discretion, Straightegy Consulting retains the rights to modify, change, update, add or remove any part of these terms & conditions, at any time. Changes made in the terms & conditions will be effective and applicable after giving prior notice of the changes. After the notice, if you agree with the changed terms & conditions, you may continue using the website and its services. Moreover, Straightegy Consulting has the right to modify, change or terminate any features of the site, at any time, with or without notice. Along with this, Straightegy Consulting may impose limits, restrictions on certain features or services without any notice or liability. Straightegy Consulting may cancel the above-mentioned authorization, rights and license and promptly delete any contents upon such termination.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
Your (“Customer’s” or “Client’s”) use of our services/products is subject to the following terms:
• When you opt for any of Straightegy Consulting’s services/products and want us to work on your project, we start working on the project after the full payment or an agreed advance is received from you.
• For any damages, such as lost profits, lost business, lost savings or other incidental consequential or special damages, that may arise out of the operation or inability to operate or use the services, Straightegy Consulting will not be held liable or responsible.
• In a case where the client is late to make agreed payments, the payment penalty will be with a compounded interest of 1.5% per month on the remaining amount that’s due. All the applicable taxes will be levied as per actuals.
• Straightegy Consulting has the right to subcontract its obligations to any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries or third-party service providers, keeping in mind that Straightegy Consulting is liable to the client for the omissions of any such parties employed or engaged. However, it is not allowed for the client to assign the operations to a business competitor.
• You/Customer agree that you are rightful owner of all the material, texts, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, source code, artwork etc. that you share with Straightegy Consulting. The client can also use the elements in any way but needs to ensure the protection of Straightegy Consulting from any unnecessary claim or suit that may arise from the use of such elements furnished or updated by clients.
• During the course of this project, Straightegy Consulting holds the copyright or proprietary rights to the source code/design for any files generated/developed/designed by Straightegy Consulting. The rights and ownership of the source code will be passed over to the Client only after the final payment for the project.
• Any extra work not stated in the proposal or scope of work will need to be estimated separately or this proposal will be amended. The client will need to pay the amount for such extra work over and above the agreed sum.
• The client must provide all pictures and text/content, etc. However, if the client fails to give us the pictures, the clients give us the right to use the photographs on the internet for the project. Straightegy Consulting will attempt, but not guarantee, to use royalty-free images from the internet but once the order is delivered, the responsibility will be transferred to the client to check and agree to the work provided. Straightegy Consulting shall not be responsible for any copyright violation/mark/performance/damages or legal liability that arises for any reason, once the delivery of the job is done. Ideally, it is in the best of the customer's interest that the photos and text and other information be provided at the time of the contract itself.
• In case the client's fee is a tax deductive source, the client has to provide us with a Tax-deductible source certificate at the time of the payment or before that. The professional fee does not include any applicable taxes and government levies. If there is any taxes or levies, the client will have to pay us retrospective/non-retrospective effect.
• Due to any uncertainty or reason, if the client ends the project term before project completion or the specified project duration, the advance of the project will not be reimbursed in any circumstance.
• If a refund, under any circumstance, is to me made to the customer, it will not exceed the amount actually paid by the customer to Straightegy Consulting.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they make the payment to Straightegy Consulting through the correct modes of payment. If the customer ends up making the payment to someone else by mistake or under a wrong premise, we will not be responsible for such loss, financial or otherwise.
• This contract or the terms of service agreed between you and us, is considered to be concluded in Faridabad, Haryana, India regardless of your location or where this site is located, and any disagreement shall be litigated or arbitrated in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
During your active engagement with Straightegy Consulting and 24 months thereafter:
1. Straightegy Consulting agrees not to request or induce any of the client’s employees or clients to terminate their employment with the customer or company.
2. Similarly, the customer/You agree not to seek or induce any Straightegy Consulting employees to terminate their employment with us or hire any Straightegy Consulting employee.